Friday, November 18, 2005

Quit Asking Me If I'm Mad At You

The next post should say that "Southbound Freight" is available for purchase at CDBaby. (Well not the next post, the one coming up)

That's cause I sent them UPS the other day. CD Baby seems to have a decent distribution model for independents such as Schnitzel. I'll see how it goes but I have nothing to lose anyways. Except the 12 CDs I sent out. But even if they didn't even get there, I'd like to think they found someone to take care of them anyways. Sorta like how Moses' Mom had it figured out.

Of course most anyone who wanted a copy has one already.
Also, I never said "If I wanted you to have it you'd have one already."

Well I said it but I didn't mean it.

Didn't mean for you to hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home