Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Our Band Could Be This Guy's Life

Sometimes people like your band too much and it creeps you out. But you can't say anything cause you need all the fans you can get, right? And you certainly don't want to piss anyone off. Not yet at least. So you do the devil-horns back at 'em.

The CD is up for sale online. Look to your far right. There's a link. I left it on the hutch, on top of the mail. Should still be there.

Also, if you have not heard of Schnitzel and are just browsing through, the site allows you to stream a number of the tracks. I like that feature. I know I wouldn't be jumping to buy an unheard CD when 2 web pages ago I was googling "schnitzel devil circus".

All in all, CDBaby has worked out pretty well. It didn't cost too much to set up and it's been easy. I also haven't been browbeatened into buying any unnecessary extras.

But if you already have that, there's also a Christmas CD I can give you. You want that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home