Saturday, March 11, 2006

Let Me Get In Your Pants

When I first saw a headline "Former White House Advisor Charged in Retail Theft" I thought, " Oh jeez what did they find down Sandy Berger's pants this time?".


But Claude Allen? The man who wanted us to teach only abstinance-only Aids prevention? The man who everyone recently thought had quit his job cause the military only performs non-denominational services? (I wish I could quit my job cause of some "principle"). This is the man who headed our Commonwealth's department of health and human services?

Actually on second thought I don't care so much about Claude. But it's amazing this theft gets so much attention and not this theft.

I'm telling you now, our nation's banking system is gonna crash hard and soon from these attacks.

But don't misundertand, I still and always care about Sandy's pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home